Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

tough running!

I got a lot of motivation by Aya's tough running on last Saturday. If she didn't ask me for run, now I wouldn't train for Tokyo International Women's. After tonight's overwork, ran in my neighborhood. I feel like running in the marathon under Steve's advice so I need to fix my sore knee problem and need to increase mileage each week more than regularly. So make a plan!

Tonight's running was good, no pain, no lush, only had no time for long milleage. I have done as built up running for 7km in my usual cource, hot but fun running due to Def-Tech.
Hope Steve's knee will get well soon.

today's efforts:
milleage: 7Km
time: 38m14s
HR max: 165-85%
HR avg: 148-76%
Speed avg: 11.3km/h
calories: 351kcal

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.