Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

neighborhood's run after work for 6k

I ran in my neighborhood after work for around 6k at my HR pace. I was hoping to go for trail running on this Saturday but I have another plan so I'm unable to join, so shame.
Why do I like trail running? Fresh air, cool wind, smell green, some beer after running is most important, also food is yummy. A lot of people will be Mt.Fuji to prepare Mt. Fuji race, and farewell climbing event for Martin.

I do Ganbarou definitely tomorrow,

today's efforts
mileage: about 6k
time: couldn't caluculate, it stopped suddenly again.
75% for 2k, 80-85% for 2k, 80% for 2k

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.