Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

muscles sores

I have muscles sores very much even I can walk but feel pain due to last night's workouts.
I did some intervals with the group, now I'm moving to the next level from girlie run to serious run, so glad yeah. Steve said to me I'm so thin. But number does not so change, my weight is same as before but my figure is getting change as a kind of athlete.

my efforts:
warm up for 1k
1 mile - 800m - 400m - 800m - 3km slowly - 400m with Rie - 400m cool down.
time; don't know, didn't caluculate.

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.