Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

something negative

I'm very interested in adventure race, but there is not good race, ideal location, also ideal distance, mostly it's held in Nagano, or far off somewhere from Tokyo otherwise longest mileage.
I will go for trail running to Takao or Ome on July 1st with some Namban guys, so can not wait.

I'm getting lost my motivation for running, since I'm very slow on the track, every split getting slow my speed. Even I should enjoy running before hard training, I would like to run as I expect more. It's time to quite? change for something new? My efforts don't pay me off, so that feel blue.

today's efforts:
mileage: 9.6km
1,600m as warm up - 2,000m as a part of 10km -
1,000m - 2,000m - 1,000m - 2,000m as cool down
time: I didn't set my watch

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.