Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

sunday run in the yoyogi park

It was raining before leaving from my place to the park, I was going to take my bike but took train. Due to rainny season, it's raining every day. I miss my bike even I look at it always.

Steve got brand new shoes, Gareth's and mine are same, we wear Asics's NY.
During running, smell brand new shoes then I said, Steve smell your shoes then he surprised and I got bad feeling because not smell bad just my english explanation was bad. Gomen-nasai Steve.

I have registered for Tokyo Marathon it will be held on February 18.

today's efforts:
time: 1h23m
milleage: about 18k
I confused distance even I didn't wear my foot pod but it's taken Steve's measure for a couple of Km.
avg HR: 156-80%
max HR: 180-93%
calories: 839kcal

2 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

I like your blog's new design.

zihuatanejo said...

Thank you for your sweet comment.
You gave me a lot of motivation for managing this blog.
But I'm a kind of coward since I'm taking a break.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.