Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

chimpan news channel

There is a midnight TV, it called Chimpan News Channel on Monday to Thursday Midnight around 24:30. A chimpanzee talks like a newscaster, I like this stupid TV program, very fun. I don't watch TV very often, but I sometime watch this when I am not still in futon. I recommend this if you are interested in funny japanese also it's not hard japanese, 10 mins short program.

I got a Rayban due to offering from running friend Fabrizio. I didn't ask to have one, but he asked me, "there is no your name on the list!" So I asked him to give me. Thanks for your kindness Fabrizio. I will enjoy running with Rayban this summer.

Sunday's efforts:
mileage: about 17.5k
time: 1h34m34s
13:02-13:51-13:15-13:10-12:28-12:30-16:16
avg HR 168-87%
calories: 1,069kcal

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.