Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Friday, June 09, 2006

amiga y amigos

My friend Roberto is visiting to Tokyo for business, so I took him to Tsukishima for Monja-yaki, to Ginza for Kabuki, Asakusa, Shibuya, and Renald's place. Now I'm forgetting my Spanish, I can't talk as before, so sad.

My friend Kanako is looking for job, but she can't find good one.
I'll meet her tomorrow and go to park for picnic and nap. According to the weather forecast it's going to be a beautiful day.

My friend Steve will try to run in a great adventure race.
I was hoping to join him but I'll be unable to do it due to my life. I need to do more something for my life. So pretty zan-nen and gomen Otousan.
So Ganbatte---

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.