Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

my bib for boston

I got my bib of the Boston marathon, it's 10049! I don't know it's good number or not. Actually I don't like the number 4 and 9. Most of Japanese don't prefer to have these numbers because they can image bad things. We can call Four, Shi, it means death. And we can call Nine, Ku, it means bitter things, hard things... not good image.

Anyway, I will be on the end of the participants of first group at 10am.
Look forward to running in the Boston!

3 comments:

Marco Antonio said...

Here's a question I've been meaning to ask a marathon runner:

How do you people figure out who goes in the front of the group, and who goes in the back? It doesn't seem like the number on your bib shows your place in the group, but just an identity to go by. Is it just "the early bird gets the worm"?

I've also thought about the same thing when it comes to race car drivers...

zihuatanejo said...

Hola Marco, como estas?
Recivi un folleto que me noticio por todo del maraton, hay algunos grupos que van a correr separados. Uno es para mujeres elitos, uno es para sillas de ruedas, uno es participaciones quien tienen los bibs hasta 10999 corren a las 10 de la manana y el numero de 11000, corren a las 10:30am. Asi que estimo que voy a localizar el ultimo parte de grupo a las 10, espero que entiendas, gracias.

Pete said...

Your luck will be all good. See you in Boston!

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.