Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

doughnuts doughnuts and doughnuts

I have sore leg a part of ankle to knee, I'm unable to run right now. It's hard to be cool without LSD on Sunday especially even though there are only 12days until my marathon day. I want to believe walking in the pool for one hour could help as a efficiently training. I've heard that TWIM's winner Reiko Tosa walked in the pool for three hours when she was unable to run like me. So I was trying to walk for three hours but I couldn't do it like her because it was too much boring, the distance is only 25meters in the pool and there is only one lane for walkers, it's hard to go and back during in that world. As a result, completed to walk from front, back and sideways so I used my legs muscles completely. I see my sports trainer as much as I can go and have massage and acupuncture sometimes, hope it's going to be better soon.

Afterwards, I went to Shinjuku with my friend, we went for check the doughnuts shop which has opened on last December in the Southern terrace in Shinjuku. We'd like to try to be on the line to get some, but we gave up because there was a pretty looooong line from the shop to the bridge to Takashimaya department store, incredible scale!
I remember that I had the same one in South Korea, the taste was not so bad but there is no valuable to wait to be on the line for over one hour. Speaking of radio's DJ, he was on the line for one hour, but he gave up to get it. I'm happy to be with a sugar doughnuts which made by Starbucks, but also it's my enemy to get be fatty and chubby. I guess, there would be no long line after six months.

4 comments:

GKK said...

Good luck with the leg. Let me know if you need to find a new massuer or physio.

Gordon

zihuatanejo said...

Oh thaks for your comment, I've been not training because of my leg ache. I had nothing to write!
But now, I feel like wrting something how tough my 4th marathon Arakawa.

See you soon Gordon!

AZ said...

I've waited in that doughnut line for almost and hour twice and I think I'll still be going back for more. Those are some of my favorite doughnuts; maybe I like them a little bit too much.

zihuatanejo said...

Oh I didn't know you are doughna person! I love doughna, but shouldn't eat a lot... but I can eat it a lot some times... so stay a way from the shop!

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.