Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

recovery run for 5k

I went for 8km recovery run this morning. It would be a first recovery run after marathon, however, due to some reasons, I had to run in Ekiden race for 6km without recovery run yesterday. So I did run very easy for two races.
My legs were okay, a little bit of pain, but not uncomfortable.

today's efforts:
time: 44:15
avg HR: 141-69%
avg Pace: 5:28/km
cal: 301kcal
location: in the zenpukuji park
beginning time: 7:31am

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.