Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Monday, March 26, 2007

running logs from March 24th to 26th

March 24th Saturday,
---------------------------
I started running for only 5km in the Inokashira Park.
I needed to return a DVD "Nacho Libre", so woke up earlier and watch it before running by 10am. Tsutaya started a returning before the store opens, the fee is cheeper than 1 night and 2 days fee. It's a nice service for me, rent the DVD, watch it quickly and return it soon is a nice service!

Well, ran for 5km very easy, my left leg was fine.
Hope to run for 20km tomorrow as a LSD.

today's efforts:
mil: 5km
time: 25m34s
avg HR: 136-67%
avg Pace: 5:22/km
cal: 147kcal
location: Inokashiwa Park
beginning time: 8:39am


March 25th Sunday,
--------------------------------
It was a rainy day, I was supposed to run for 20km as a LSD for the Boston Marathon's training. But I had no motivation for waking up either running in the rain. I couldn't get up until afternoon. After having breakfast, went back to sleep for four hours, it was very comfortable sleepy time.

In the afternoon, I went for run for 20km, I did great running even though I had a long time nap, but managed to wake up!

I ran 20km in my neighborhood, I took 2loops of 8km course and 1 loop of 4km.
First lap, very easy at HR 120-60%, Second lap, tried up to 155, but AVG was 152-75%
Last run was cool down to 145 but AVG was higher around 151-74%.
It's totally different with Eric's HR running.

today's efforts:
mil: 20km
time: 1:50:40
avg HR: 139-68%
avg Pace: 5:30/km
cal: 715kcal
location: in my neighbor hood
beginning time: 2:19pm


March 26th Monday,
------------------------------------
I was supposed to aim for 8km at 75% of HR, I started running very easy under 60% at the beginning, and tried to get up more around 70% after 1km, but the pace was not so easy, thenrealized I was running at 75% then slowed down because my left felt light pain. I kept running at 70% HR pace to warm up more until 6km, then my left ankle felt good, no pain, so just speeded up some more to 75%. Well, went well!

today's efforts:
mil: 8km
time: 42:49:
avg HR: 147-72%
avg Pace: 5:19/km
cal: 302kcal
location: in my neighbor hood
beginning time: 7:57pm

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.