Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

lucha libre

I watched a movie "NACHO LIBRE", it was very funny commedy one. The actor plays as a leading roll is Jack Black, he sings very good. His looking is very funny as a chubby is enough as a commedy movie. The location looks like a beautiful city Oaxaca, in Mexico. It takes one hour from Mexico City by flight, it's one of my favorite city in Mexico.

When I visited there before dissapointed very much, I asked a child to accept to take a his picture in the market, then he constantly asked for money from me, then shocked a little bit...

I was hoping to watch the wrestling "Lucha libre" in Mexico city, but they say it's dangelous to watch it, it's very hard to watch it without company.

The story is very simple, laughing laughing and laughing.
It's very recommendable for everyone when want to laugh over.

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.