Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

temaemiso/self-applause

I did very well tonight's speed workouts if I do say so myself. Due to the last night's break, I could complete my speed session. I didn't like track workouts before, however, that's a wonder once could get a good result because of the speed hard training then it's okay to do it on a track even it's very very hard.

So went to the track via the Inokashira Park tonight, there were many many drinkers, it should be the best moment to enjoy viewing beautiful scenery with Sakura, cherry blossoms under the trees. In fact, fresh green leaves are glowing between flowers and flowers, so not beautiful as expected.

Speaking of workouts, I was supposed to run for 14km total, 6km of easy run, 6km of tempo run at 87%!!!!! and 2km of cool down. It's been a long time no run in a track, so it was hard session for me even I did 4:19/km run in the Shinjuku half marathon, but I couldn't run because of ankle injury. Anyway, I did very well tonight's speed workout as below.

today's efforts:
mil: 16km
time: 1:29:49
lap1: time: 4:29 avg HR: 168-83% avg Pace: 4:32/km mil: 1km
lap2: time: 4:29 avg HR: 174-86% avg Pace: 4:29/km mil: 1km
lap3: time: 4:32 avg HR: 175-86% avg Pace: 4:32/km mil: 1km
lap4: time: 4:36 avg HR: 176-87% avg Pace: 4:36/km mil: 1km
lap5: time: 4:32 avg HR: 177-87% avg Pace: 4:32/km mil: 1km
lap6: time: 4:35 avg HR: 177-87% avg Pace: 4:35/km mil: 1km
avg HR: 145-71% avg Pace: 5:24/km
cal 631kcal
beginning time: 19:38pm
location: via the Inokashira Park to the track

2 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

clap, clap, clap!!

I also applaud you. Wonderful gutsy running. You did great!

zihuatanejo said...

Sounds like crack, crack & crack!
Thank you for your support!
It was hard to get up the HR for 87%, it's been a long time no run ofn speed workouts as you know!
I just took care for running at the same HR around 87%, I believe it will make me faster more.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.