Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

weekend's efforts and the siesta

On Sunday, I'm exhausted... My knee is fine but I have a duty for 25k, today's running is the last oppotunity for a long run.The weather was not good, it was raining or stop raining over and over. My mission is running for 25k, and I was supposed to run in the Palace, but I had no energy to go there. Walm up for 2k, and ran as racing pace 75-80-82-85-87%. Mostly focuced on keeping the same pace for 20km, and cool down for 2km. I should had to go to the Palace, it has good enviroment for especially marathonners, no vending machine, no intersection. Ran only 24k, because this weekly mileage would be maximum mileage even it's before 2weeks the race day. Also, exhausted so much. I changed this PM plan for taking siesta. But I had a bad dream, sucks, and woke up mail alerm from Steve's.

I cooked a pork meal with olive oil, garlic and vinegor, since they support to take tiredness from the muscle.
I think I'm not genki and exhausted.

today's efforts:
mileage: 24km
time: 2h18m41s
splits: 12:33(2k)-4:57-5:00-4:54-4:48-4:52-4:54-4:54-4:56-4:53-4:56-5:06-5:00-4:54-5:14-4:58-5:04-4:53-5:06-5:14-7:45-7:25-16:19(2k)speed AVG: 11.2km/h (20k during race speed)
hr AVG: 163/84% (20k during race speed)
weekly mileage: 93.92km

On Saturday, I went to the Palace for the TELL race, even expected this race since 3 years ago, but DNF. I just ran too fast at 1st lap, and couldn't manage my running pace. I was getting slow even kept running committedly, and couldn't finish in my pace, so quite at 5k point. But I had a good experience before the race, learned something basic. After the race, I had 2 cans beer with some of Namban guys and went for having massage, so relaxed.

today's efforts:
mileage: 12km
time: 21m14s DNF and DNM my HR status
weekly mileage: 69.92km

On friday, Mami supposed to run in Tamagawa jo-sui with usuals. But I got a mail from her in the morning and she had a visitor so couldn't make it. So I ran with Taeko-san and Ma san as usual, but their runs are so tough.
We enjoyed seeing fresh green leaves, and running. Not so much crowded as Yoyogi Park. We ran as walm up at 70% for 2km and got speed up at 75-80% for 5km, next 5% up for 5km and cool down at 80-75% for 2km. They said it was fun run and refleshed. I was so glad they enjoyed running at my hr training pace...


today's efforts:
mileage: 14.3km
time: 1h20m43s
speed AVG: 10.7km/h
hr AVG: 144/75%
weekly mileage: 57.92km

1 comment:

zihuatanejo said...

Thank you Aya-chan, I feel I'm so heavy, I have patient of drinking, it's hard to train on hot day.

How is going your training?
Please keep updating!

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.