Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

running on the track in Inokashira Park

-Warm up 1-2 km, then run on an accurately marked course where you can check your pace frequently. Run at 4:44- to 4:48 pace. What is the heart rate near the end of this?

I felt my body is soooooo heavy, like an elefant! That's why so hard to keep running in the same pace.
My heart rate the end of this was 167/87%


today's efforts:
time: 43:45.3
splits: 4:51-4:46-4:28-4:53-4:53-5:00-4:54-4:52-4:47
mileage: 9km(I didn't realize that I ran for 9km)
hrAVG: 161/83%
speed AVG: 12.4
calories: 447kcal

1 comment:

Stephen Lacey said...

OK, that's good Satohi. Those are real 1-km splits are they? Not auto laps by the Polar?

If they are real splits, they are a little bit up and down. The 4:28 is too fast and the 5:00 is too slow. Only one split is in the target range. So you need to keep trying to get to learn to feel that correct pace and then stick at it consistently. Each 400 m lap should be 1:54 to 1:55. But you are in the right ball park for pace and heart rate.

So, you felt heavy and tired? From now on it is important to rest hard. I mean when you are resting, really rest. Sleep as much as possible. And give your body only good food, good drink. No alcohol now until the race. Eat plenty of green and orange vegetables. Horenso, ninjin, kabocha!! Fish, tofu, beef...all good!! Bath and rest. Sleep is your friend.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.