Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

1st running after the race

It has been a very long time no run. Before the race I was worried about coming back to train since I was bored by too much running (sorry...). couldn't stop running. Anyway, I'm happy to feel free like running as before.

It was raining in the morning, but it stopped around 8:30. I went out for town, and after getting back ride my bike for 20minutes and ran for 3-4km as recovery running at 60-65%.
Instead of not having training plan, felt free but unsettled. Need another plan, coach!!! I'd like to trail running on Saturday...


I got a good news from Mate Keren, he made a big PB in Ironman Japn also finished in 11h45m13s!!! What a cool result. Jay and Stuart attended and finished in great result, how strong guys they are. Omedetou!!!

today's efforts:
time: 28:46 (7:01-6:42-6:44-7:22-0:56)
mileage: 4.13km
hr avg: 125-67%
speed avg: 8.6km
calories: 206kcal

2 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

"Need another plan, coach!!! I'd like to trail running on Saturday..."

Here is a plan.
This week: 25 km (all slow and easy, 5 km to 10 km, no more).
Next week: 35 km (mostly slow and easy. A few km here and there at 80%RHmax). Perhaps visit the track on Wednesday if you feel like it.
The following week: 45 km (Up to maximum distance of 14 km. A couple of runs can be at harder intensity)
After that: Around 50 km/week.

Don't do any Saturday trail running just yet. Perhaps later in June or in July. Take the first two weeks of June very easy. After that lets look at it again.

zihuatanejo said...

All Marathon training is really tough from begining until end of finish and finish. I'm unable to run as I want to do is very tough thing, but I know it's effective for my body and future, thanks for advice coach. I will wait 3rd weekend of June.

I love trail running, tough since it makes me strong.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.