Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Monday, April 30, 2007

weekend's running logs

sunday:
I went to Yoyogi park as usual, then I could meet Rie's friend John-san from Australia and Tamami-san, it was first time to meet him. He is very kind and runs fast even he has injury. He invited Rie and me for drink before lunch to kill time. We had big pasta lunch at La Verde, it is one of Gareth's favorite place, foods are yummy also price is cheep, no excuse.
It's been a long time no run since Boston marathon, it was hard to keep following Steve, so I clashed after 5 loops, I ran into the rest room... shame. But my running and legs were fine, probably.
sunday's efforts:
time: 1:06:29
mil: 12.5km
beginning time: 9:06am
location: yoyogi park

monday:
I went for run in my neighborhood in the late afternoon, I knew it only I'm supposed to run today. I just started running as warm up for a couple of kilometers, and speed up for 5min/km pace, then speed up more for 4min/km pace for last 1km. I was feeling very good, no hot, no humid, legs are fine. I felt a little bit of confidence for Sendai half marathon, hope it's not my imagination. I ate double small 31 ice-cream as today's prise, it's like a summer!
monday's efforts:
time: 1:02:18
mil: 12.0km
lap1: time: 45:36 avg HR: 155-76% avg Pace: 5:04/km mil: 8.99km
lap2: time: 3:51 avg HR: 178-88% avg Pace: 4:05/km mil: 0.93km
lap3: time: 12:51:6 avg HR: 154-76% avg Pace: 6:02/km mil: 2.1km
avg HR: 156-77%
avg pace: 5:10/km
cal: 490kcal
beginning time: 9:06am
location: yoyogi park

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.