Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

boston 2007 part 1

Have you ever answered what is your purpose of staying in the USA "because of the Boston Marathon" before? I normally answer "sightseeing", but I answered like that since I was so exciting about it.






It would be time to bloom flowers in the state Massachusetts, but it had been raining for a long time, the scenery looked like winter, it had been so cold. The weather forecast said, it should be a rainy day and it should be caught in a storm, temperature should be 4 to 5 degrees Celsius. However, I was still so exciting about the marathon, even it would be the worse condition, but trying to run for all.



The day before the marathon, my friend Aya's mother in law took us to see the whole marathon course from country side Hopkinton to the city side Copley Square, the course is very tough more than I thought, but still looking forward to running, it's funny. After picking up our bibs, gathered Pete-san, Leng, Aya, Aya's hubby Keith and me in the Pub next door of the Expo. Enjoyed big american hamburger with beer as lunch, and went to back Keith's mom's home soon and took rest well for the next day.

Fortunatelly, Red Sox's game cancelled that I was looking forward to it.

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.