Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

cool 20k run in the heritage point

I completed today's 20k cool running in my neighborhood "tamagawa josui" in the rain, it was cool running. I usualy run in my neighborhood, Inokashora Park, beside of Ghibli Museum, and mostly run in the Tamagawa Josui, it's a sort of heritage, historical channel.
It's completed in 1,654 Era Edo, there is a famous story that a famous writer Osamu Dazai commited suicide
with his buddy by themselves around Murasaki bridge 5 minutes walk from the south exit of Mitaka station.

The 43km channel, stretching from the Hamura water intake to Yotsuya-Okido (present Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku), was planned and completed by the Tamagawa brothers, for the purpose of sending the clear Tamagawa stream to Edo. Thickets line the channel, creating an atmospheric walking trail. Now it's a good timing to run around there, so come to run before summer!

today's efforts:
time: 1:54:33
mil: 20km
avg pace: 5:38/km
beginning time: 9:20am
location: in the tamagawa josui

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.