Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

prizes

I ran for lobster, clam chowder, steak and beer actually. I had all things as my prizes after marathon.

The day after the marathon, I couldn't walk naturally. My legs were chubby more than usual,
left ankle felt painful inside and outside.

We went out for mall and Wal mart for shopping, and went to see doctor in the afternoon. Official private hospital gave a free ticket for all runners to check injuries. Then Doctor said just stay cool and no run until feels good, it's not serious.



Next day, Aya and Keith left to NYC, soon after leaving them, my friend landed from D.C. to Boston for sightseeing with me. We visited Samuel Adamus brewely, Newbury street area, a whole course of Freedom trail and Library.






We met up with lots of marathonners here and there, we enjoyed having good conversation with a guy finished in 2:45 is from CA, it was secound time for him. He said trained well for Boston, and ran for over 40 miles as a weekly mileage at least. But I couldn't realize how much far is it??? I think he doesn't run too much even an elite.
He
showed his pic us on the paper published by cell phone, he was on the Boston times(?) with guts pose.



On Friday, four days after the marathon day, we flied to Buffalo to visit Niagara Falls. We rented a car and drove from airport to Canada, we crossed the border by a car, it was fantastic experience. It's right thing that the falls look more beautiful from Canada side.





According to my canadian friend Renald, we should visit to small town "Niagara on the lake". There are good souvenir shops, cafes and restaurants, also there are many wineries. We tried to some icewine, not so sweet very tasty. Killed time there until twilight, saw fabulous scenery.

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.