Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Monday, April 23, 2007

boston 2007 part2

How many up-hill and down-hill did I need to I pass in this marathon?

I knew this is the hardest marathon course I've never run before upon checked it out on the day before the race day. It's very famous it has "Heart break Hill" around 33Km point, actually there are three steeply up-hills and down-hills before the BIG ONE. Then I knew I should go slow, not too fast in the race, other wise, I could be crap after half point, decided to go slow anyway, hopefully at 4:40 to 4:45 pace at least perhaps more slowly.

On the race day morning, got up at 5:30,
it was pretty good that I slept for about nine hours, I felt great at all. I ate a bagle, some fruits, coffee and orange juice as a breakfast.
Outside was not so cold as I thought, but it was still raining sometime hard and once it stopped but rainning again. Aya's mom in law took us to the starting point.

There were some trouble before start, #19 bus that I was supposed to leave my stuff was missing.
My shoes were already soaking.
It was still raining but not cold, etc.

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.