Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

お正月/oshogatsu/new year/ano nuevo

December 31st, I was in Tokyo Station to have a sheet in Shinkasen to get to hometown Miyagi, and visit my uncle & aunt in Yamagata. I spent a lot of time in the huge station over 2hrs to get a ticket and to be on the line at the platform. It was crowded with people were going back to hometown. My uncle and aunt live in a small town in Yamagata, they had been upset me since I had been in Tokyo without visiting for a long time. So I had no choice to get to be there this time.
Actually I was very happy to see them with Soba for having new year and Osechi that my aunt made for me. We watched Ekiden on Gantan morning by TV for a while. They surprised very much to know that I've been running for Tokyo Women's Marathon. I left their house very quickly to move to Sendai and took a local train.

After arrivals in Sendai, went for visiting to the temple where my parents are sleeping, afterwards I met my friend who was playing with me since about 25years ago!. She has two cutie girls, but doesn't look like that, doesn't change nothing at all as before. We had a chat for only two hrs at Jusco, it was very fun as childhood.

Going back to hometown is no bad, seeing friends, family, and eating typical foods are so wonderful, a lot of memories reminded me. Fun and sad... sweet and bitter things.
I enjoyed staying even though it was too short trip, no run, no rush, just meeting my people and relaxed. I should had to go for Onsen with my people, yes I love to do it next time!

Look familiar scenery that taken by my keitai in my hometown Miyagi in Matsushima and which one is ekiben with beer & mikan in Shinkansen.

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.