Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

trail running with three companions

I woke up at 6am and fell back to sleep, and got up at 7:10am... I planned to go to Ome with two chicas of Namban guys. Fortunately, we got one more trail lover in the morning, so we were four. We were going to run for 18km but I was only one person who cut off 3k and turned back at 7.5k point because I needed to follow my training plan. Just waited for the others for 20 min in Mcdonald's.

Ome is located in west Tokyo, it takes 57minutes by holiday express train. Now it's a season to hike and enjoy watching autumnal colors of the leaves, led, orange, yellow, and blown. The trail course which we passed have been covered by colorful leaves. It was a perfect day for trail run today, warm, sunny and no wind. Actually I got tan today. I should had to put sun block lotion on my face.

My running was not so bad because I didn't run too much, not too fast and slow. I just followed my plan, but I definitely will try to run long distance and more tough run for my spring marathon. I hope spring comes soon, and dreams come true.

today's efforts:
mil: 15k
time: 1h45m38s
HR: max189-97% avg162-83%
Pace: max 4:39 avg 6:57
cal: 933kcal
weekly mil:37km

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.