Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

an elephant's legs

I have run for 30K which an event running "The Magical Mystery Tour of Tokyo" organized by cheeky friend Gareth, he is very funny and sweet.
I asked Gareth recently to show me the course, but he said "NO" because it's a mystery... Even though went for trail running, my legs were okay until finished today's 30k run. After running, I stretched easily, and went to eat for Italian lunch with Mika and Motozo. After that, I was terrible to down the stairs. I'm walking like a lobot, can't walk naturally, they are so heavy. I'm supposed to run for 7k as recorvery running...

today's efforts:
mil: about 30k
time: about 2h40m
HR max: 169-87% avg: 153-78%
avg pace: 5:33/km
cal: 1236kcal
weekly mil: 67km

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.