Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Friday, December 22, 2006

happy friday running

Last night I got a Christmas card from my friend Theresa in WA, in the States, thanks for the card Theresa! !Feliz Navidad!
It was raining during today's asa-ren in the track in Inokashira Park. Not cold, it was warm actually.
I was supposed to run like this; 8 x 400 m on the track. Try to do each one in about 90 to 92 seconds and have a slow 200 m jog recovery in between each one, that's why hurried up to the track.
I just managed my track workouts, and incresed a bit of mileage from 400m to 800m for only 3 loops. I hopefuly would like to overcome my worse issue of running track workout, and improve more... as a rabbit lightly. Anyway, I had a pretty hard asa-ren today.

today's efforts:
time: 1:05:05
distance: about 10k, 2km as warm up, 3.6km as intervals, 3km as cool down + more as jog.
lap1: time: 3:18 mil: 800m avgHR: 157-81% avg Pace: 4:42/km
lap2: time: 3:21 mil: 800m avgHR: 166-85% avg Pace: 4:42/km
lap3: time: 1:39 mil: 400m avgHR: 162-83% avg Pace: 5:01/km
lap4: time: 3:30 mil: 800m avgHR: 170-87% avg Pace: 4:33/km
lap5: time: 1:42 mil: 400m avgHR: 164-84% avg Pace: 4:22/km
lap6: time: 1:41 mil: 400m avgHR: 163-84% avg Pace: 4:14/km
avg HR: 144-74%
avg Pace: ???/km (Couldn't caluculate because battery has died during running)
cal: 481kcal
starting time: 6:59am
location: in the track in Inokashira Park

3 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

Why did you change some of the reps to 800m? The schedule was for 8 x 400 m. If that's what it says, then that's what you should do. And try to run them in the target time.

Also, you did not record the time for each rep. The "avg pace" from the footpod is almost meaningless for short intervals. You have to record the exact distance and the exact time it took.

For interval sessions, the heart rate data are not important. You can almost ignore them.

MilesandMiles said...

Happy training and Happy holiday Satohi! Arnaud&Leng

zihuatanejo said...

Hello guys! and thanks for your comments. I really appreciate you usually give me kindness advice.

Steve; I do my best next year as you say, taking each lap time, never give up the race, just finish running etc...

Arnaud & Leng; Thank you for coming for cheer me on TWM on cold rainy day. It was a terrible day but I think I could learn a lot. Glad we could run in Obuse and saw you guys again! Hope to see you soon and try to do your best and enjoy training for Tokyo Marathon.
I definitely will support you guys.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.