Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Monday, July 09, 2007

summer discipline and race watching

I started training for a fall marathon from July 1st. However I'm not full of motivation for it. Happily, I found the official web site of Tokyo Inter'l Women's Marathon has updated for 2007, I'm so happy to be able to run in this marathon.
They say this year lots of stars will sign up for it included Namban Ladies. Perhaps, we might be 8 people or more.

I went to Ome for a trail run with Taeko-san, we ran very slow and slow for 17Km, we were sweating after a couple of kilometers. I expected more from tiredness because I just started, but I didn't so much tired because of steep Hakone trail running on June 24th, I can't compare then how much different.

After run, we had a lunch at a coffee shop and we were back quickly to watch Sapporo half marathon. Actually, I was hoping to run too, but I'm not qualified for it, so just postponed it for next time. Race was so exciting, Noguchi won, Mara came in 2nd, and lots of stars ran in Sapporo. I hope to run there next year.

By the way, ran for only 4.4km tonight. I feel my sholders are so hard because of yesterday's trail run.

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.