Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

asics running clinick

I joined the running clinick which asics Ginza store presented for customers.
I really was hoping to learn the basic good running form to be more fast runner without injury and run more easier.

Today's running coach is a very tough ironman, he participated for Hawaiian ironman for four or five times. I couldn't give the lesson up since coach is very kind, he cheered us on and pushed our back up a lot. Today's class was occupied, 15 people joined it. In fact, they said yesterday only a couple of people came and most people canceled due to a toasted weather.

Now asics Ginza store is popular, they have some unique service; running clinic, running form check, and scan foot to make original fit able shoes. They also have lockers and showers for only members.

According to today's running coach, I should imagine and just go straight on the two lines.
Someone said me that that I should had to run on a line before, but this time I changed my mind. If imagine two lines and step on the ground, I can move more easier and my
trunk posture
doesn't break up and can keep balance. I felt I could get the swing of new style, my performance was really good as below.

Afterwards, I had yummy lunch with draft beer as a prise of today's hard running in Aux Bacchanales in Ginza. I'm wondering why pastry shop stuffs in the restaurant wear a white lab coat? even it's not a pharmacy.

today's efforts:
time: 1h46m14s
avg HR: 146-72%
avg pace: 7:15/km
mileage: 14.63km
cal: 755kcal
beginning time: 10:18am
location: from asics store via the Palace and return to the store.

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.