Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

a tofu lover

I love tofu very much, recently eat it with yuzu-kosho. Last night I found a new one it called "Yakko yarou", I couldn't stop buying it plus beer. By the way, Yakko means a cold tofu, yarou means a guy, tofu guy makes sense, yes it's a funny and unique name. The label says "I'm happy if you(tofu) and beer are here".

What is yuzu-kosho? It's a kind of condiment, tastes salty and hot a bit. Put some on the foods, and eat it. It's yummy with grilled fish, chicken steaks etc. It made by peel of fruits, salt and
green chilli.
I was so happy with you and beer.


today's efforts:
I was going to take a break from running today since storming.
But a cheeky guy says, "We could run in yoyogi.", but I didn't go today either run, so just went out for running for 20K. I felt sore back, sore knee because of a long run, just went slow at 145 to 150%.

2 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

You did very good to get out there and run 20 km in the afternoon.

Your main challenge right now is to run every day within your current condition. Patience, steady and consistent will get you to your goal. Don't rush it! Just target to run about 10 to 12 km (no more) every day at the correct pace (the one you can keep doing every day and recover for the next day).

zihuatanejo said...

Thank you for your sweet comment, but I couldn't keep running everyday a week, don't admire for my training. Please be more strict for my training.
Well, now just train little by little everyday is the most important thing for me, right?
Follow your advise, thanx matie.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.