Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

nippon team samurai beat australia in a penalty shootout

Tonight, I went back to home early to watch the football game which held in Hanoi, Vietnam.(Sometimes I'd like to travel there...).


We lost the game Aussie team in World Cup 2006 in German, so needed to beat them this time.


There are many differences between Australia and Nippon.
Face, tall, legs and hands length. (Look at the left picture, looks like not difference!)





According to the commentator, Nippon passed the ball low, if kick it high, then aussie guys can get it easily... it was our team's strategy.


They look
like eating Aussie beef, meanwhile, a team of Samurais looks like a group of slightly-built boys. I was hoping to get win the game, on the other hand, I thought it would be difficult because normally couldn't kick the ball as shoot.






Only once Takahara did make the kick and goal, he was so cool!
Samurai team was holding the ball almost, but nobody didn't shoot determinant goal.






Today I was going to run for trail, but I had a fever, so canceled it. As an alternative, I went to Gosho again for hill run for 8km as lower aerobic. This week I need to run everyday, If I keep running until tomorrow, my mileage would be around 70Km! Go Go Me!

3 comments:

Stephen Lacey said...

Congratulations to Japan. I think they had a little help from the referee, especially the red card was not deserved and that spoiled the game I think as Australia could not get enough ball. But finally, Japan deserved to win. Good luck for the rest of the tournament.

GKK said...

Well done Japan - I hope they win the final - although, in a way, I hope Iraq wins the final, they deserve some good news.

Steve, I'm not so sure Grella didn't deserve that red. Going in for a tackle with your arms up and your elbows out is bound to leave you open to the charge that you hit someone deliberately. And Grella does have a temper. He nearly got red carded against Iraq, too.

Keren_m said...

Another Aussie here, but a bit late. I thought that Japan deserved to win on the night and we did well to make it to the spot kicks. Kagawaguchi is so darn good at stopping PKs! We will win next time!!!

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.