Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Monday, January 14, 2008

yoga weekend

saturday;
I was waiting for Saturday was coming!
Because I booked a Hata Yoga class for beginners in my neighborhood.

Why I'm interested in Yoga?
I normally don't like to do the current hot things; for example... having Yoga class in yoga apparels, using i-pod, acting like a groupie is not my hobby. Even Mujirushi-Ryouhin also sells Yoga stuffs as Muji Yoga...

I went to Hong Kong to visit my friends from the
end of year, friend's husband looked a bit different, figure but very healthy. My friend said the reason is doing Yoga!
We did Yoga once at their apartment, them I knew Yoga is very difficult thing and very effective for core strength also having balance, I couldn't stand by a feet them...










I knew there is a nice studio in my neighborhood, so as soon as return from HKG, I booked a class. I take beginner's class. As a first time, I took a head instructor's class for beginners, the studio was crowded with yoga lover, she taught basic lesson specific how to stand how to lie how to get up too. So I have muscle ache... Hope it will work for my marathon.

sunday;
I went to Tama-river for 30k pace running, it was a strong windy day, though...
I worried about running... I thought perhaps I couldn't complete 30k... but just tried to keep following fast guys. My all companions are very fast, so I felt it was the same situation like just joined Namban Rengo when I just became a member, yes I used to be the slowest runner four years ago in the group. Here is my running log.

monday;
I went out for recovery run as soon as wake up in the morning for 13km.
Today is a national holiday, I wanted to pass a day very easy and slow...
I had a yoga class in the afternoon, today's instructor was japanese woman, the class was good, she gave us lots of poses more than Saturday, and learned basic well. So I liked this studio. I'm getting keen on it.

2 comments:

David Rodriguez Roures said...

Anything healthy is a good thing, I never done yoga, someday proves it, I see that the training sessions are going well, continue well, a greeting.

zihuatanejo said...

Hi David, thank you for your comment! I strongly recommend you to do Yoga. It's very helpfull for your body, I try to keep doing it as a train for marathon.
I will report it again sometime how does it work on for me, un saludo de Tokio.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.