Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

sore knee...

I'm having sore knees from weekend. When I was running around the Palace last Saturday, my knees were not comfortable for run after 20k point. So took care of form straight and extended legs for straight and straight while running.
On Monday I had 10k run afterwork, then got sore knee again, so cooled off both for a half hour, it was fine. Today, I went to have Sports massage after work just in case. They said, my
hamstrings are so hard and stiff, it's not weired even I feel painful of legs. After that, went for running to complete my duty for 16k running in the Inokashira Park with having knees sore...still pain!

I started eating dinner from 11pm tonight, yes it's unhealthy.
Now having a dessert "tiramissu", but I can't living
without sweets now.
Go to bed since I'm already dying...

today's efforts:
mil: 16km
time: 1:23:22
avg HR: 152-78%
avg Pace: 5:17/km
cal: 664kcal
beginning time: 9:12pm
location: Inokashira Park

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.