Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

indoor running for 39 loops!

Friday night, I hutsled in the city gym because inside was warm and confortable meanwhile outside was chilly. I didn't need to wear a jacket, wore only T-shirts and half pants, that's enough. I was supposed to do 7km run at 86% to 90% of HR monitor pace. It's not easy, very hard tempo pace. Because of 180meters of indoor track, I needed to round 39 loops! So I did left turn 156 times, then got damage my left chubby ankle, I've been not able to run weekend, just walked for 2 hours in the city pool, it was so bored...

1 comment:

MilesandMiles said...

Hi Satohi, your training regimen is quite impressive and consistant over many many months! I hope you run a PB in your March marathon.

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.