Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

taper week

It's only 5days to go for the Tokyo Marathon, I think I'm ready for the race because I have been training well and my body condition is not bad.

It's no use being too ambitious, but I would love to lose some weights... yeah I know the reason because I couldn't be patient for beer, sweets and meals... that's why I'm running!

As a strategy for the race, I bought supplements "NI" and I have been taking it twice a day since last Saturday but nothing changes for me. It has great reviews from heavy users but tastes disgusting and price is very expensive (fortunately, could buy with discount price!), I feel like return it if I couldn't achieve my PR in Tokyo ;-) I will see the power of Musashi in a few of days!

I really look forward to run in Tokyo, this is my first challenge at this race, so see you there! By the way, my bib number is 15085 start from the block A at 9:10am on Mar 22nd Sunday.

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.