Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

carbo-loading with krispy kreme dona dona

I'm on a carbo-loading for the marathon, it's only a few of days to go for it!
I could leave early from office today, and was going to head into my place directly. After getting off at Shinjuku, a thing came into my head that checking the krispy kreme donught shop. It's a very popular shop in Tokyo, usually there is a loooong line, I gave up to it for many many time, normally the sigh said it's over 1 hour to get a dona!

It's a rainyday today, I surprised when I saw the sigh, they said it's only 15minutes to get it!
Mary said it's new record. I had no choice, just waited for a while with a dona. They served a fresh one during waiting for the turn. I thought I could be satisfied with it, but... I couldn't come back without perchase. My good feeling was screaming, you have to buy one! But my another feeling was screaming you don't need to buy anything. I just couldn't leave from the short line, because it was a short line, though...

Taste was sweet... more than I thought... I prefer to eat a sugar dona at Starbucks to be honest.
Anyway, I'm satisfied with good dinner plus sweet dona, enjoyed a carbo-loading dinner.

Last month, I atteded a meeting to listen to pro-athletes experience directly, it was a good opportunity. One of famous twins runners Ohminami were in the venue. They look like same, no different! They said, their daddy confuses who is she? and who is she?
I barely was managed my hard training when I went for it, and asked them how do you manage your fatigue and keep train? What's your secret? Their answers were just normal, takes a bath and sleeps well. Another girl said, having massage is her secret to recover from running.
It was normal answer... I expected something more interesting, something more different answer because they are professional, but also they are human like me, that's why.

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.