Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ganbare--- ganbare---

I had a little happy occation tonight, a girl who looked like a high school student cheered me on from sidewalk during my neighborhood run. We haven't met before we just passed on the road, but I was a little bit glad to have a cheer girl.

I have beeing having sore sholders since elementary school student, my backpack for school had been so heavy. I'm still have a same trouble after hard running. I went to the massage room in my office, the fee is very cheep but can't expect from the efforts.
I should take a bath everyday, but because of hot temperature, feel like taking only shower still.

I aim for 90k running this week, I'm on building up more and more for my marathon on November.
BTW, ran for about 7k for 40minutes just followed my program.
http://www.runningahead.com/logs/9745d414ffdd4526ad9569a9e794499e/workouts/f1466aead8e84a578fc545653654b474

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.