Me gusta comunicar con quien le encanta de correr. / Hope to communicate with everyone likes running.

Friday, July 17, 2009

summer greeting by asanas


Hello mates from Tokyo with yoga poses (asanas),
I hope you are having a fabby summer, I'm relaxing these poses in my studio in neighborhood. Now I'm running for Mt. Fuji climbing race for the 5th station (15km) on July 24 Friday and the Berlin Marathon on September 20th Sunday.
I will take a dayoff for Mt. Fuji race, I think I'm not ready for this because I haven't lost any weights though... still chabby to run up on hill. I would love to be a slim but my mission failured as I expect because of very heating weather in Tokyo, I miss beers daytime and drink it easy in the night...
so finally I got stomach problem.

I have been having knee problem too, once a doctor said it's a cartilage problem so never fixed it. Ummm... but I didn't want to give it up and asked yoga instructor Nancy who were visiting from San Francisco to Kichijoji in Tokyo. Nancy gave me some unique poses what help well for knees and back especially a runner who was having a knee problem. She gave us unique poses which I have never done before. My another favorite instructor Dominica gives me very unique poses too, but Nancy is more unique!!!!, so I'm huge fan of Nancy and really am into it. Nancy is so charming, sweet, smart and tough woman.
Time has really flown by, after one month of teaching yoga, she went back to SFO. I'd love to visit her if I run in San Francisco or Seattle near future.

Due to her unique poses, my knee is getting better and better. But now I got a stomach problem... I'm dissapointed from disaster things.
Well, I hope to lose some weights until Berlin Marathon for a couple of kilograms.
Have a good summer!!!

No comments:

quien es sobre de mi

My photo
Tokyo, Japan
zihuatanejo is a small resort place on the Pacific Coast in Mexico, it's my favorite place. Now I'm looking for a trail race in this summer, hopefuly run in a trail race and will prepare for the last Tokyo Int'l Women's Marathon to finish as my best on Nov 16.